Services provided in the department:
- Laboratory treatments and methods used in the IVF Center.
- Detailed evaluation of the infertile couple and the cause of infertility treatment classic IVF treatment (in vitro fertilization).
- Injecting sperm microscopy into the ICSI cytoplasma.
- Selection and injection of sperm using high-optical IMSI maturation in vitro (IVM IVF).
- Individual IVF treatment.
- Low-dose therapy applications (minimal stimulation).
- Natural cycle application.
- Freezing of sperm and testicle tissue.
- Egg freezing.
- Freeze and collect embryos.
- Embryo transfer in the blastocyst stage (Day 5).
- Artificial uterine cavity applications.
- IUI pollination.
- Application of special laboratory methods to improve the quality of eggs, sperm and embryos (egg activation, microchip, PICSI, laser, hatching support).
- Laboratory fetus monitoring system 24/7 (time lapse, fetus endoscope).
- Detailed evaluation in couples with IVF experiences with repeated failure.
- Advanced evaluation in couples with failed IVF experiences.
- Consultations and follow-up planning in cases of pregnancy by IVF methods.
Diagnosis and treatment of female infertility causes
The hospital provides the application of procedures for diagnosing and treating causes of female infertility, diagnosing and treating hormonal diseases in women, individual treatment for patients with endometriosis, planning and follow-up treatment for women with PCOS, diagnosis and treatment of uterine abnormalities, diagnosis and treatment applications in women with miscarriages Repetitive, consulting and supportive treatment applications to increase the egg quality, applying therapies to support the immune system, providing consultations in cases diagnosed with thrombosis and planning for treatment and follow-up.
Diagnosis and treatment of the causes of male infertility
The hospital provides application of procedures for diagnosing and treating causes of male infertility, drug and surgical treatment, application of TESE testicular sperm microscopy, TESA testicular sperm aspiration, MESA sperm extraction, percutaneous sperm suction PESA, applications for determination of Sperm quality and quality (sperm fertilization, sperm DNA hybridization, and HBA test).
Diagnosis and treatment of genetic problems as a cause of infertility
The hospital provides the application of procedures for the diagnosis and treatment of genetic problems as a cause of infertility, detailed analysis and counseling on genetic disorders, methods of genetic diagnosis before implantation; NGS. , Array CGH, FISH.
Endoscopy methods and applications that increase infertility success
The hospital provides application of procedures for methods and applications of endoscopes that increase success in infertility, endoscopic abscess operations, endoscopic fibrous tumors, endoscopic horns, adhesions by hysteroscopy, polyps operations, barrier operations, treatment of fibroids and uterine abnormalities, evaluation of the uterine cavity using hysteroscopy Before applying IVF treatment, apply foam and evaluate horns.