In the Nutrition and Dietetics Unit, customized nutritional plans are prepared for patients. In addition, education is provided on the rules of healthy nutrition and changes in behaviors and eating habits are provided in the event of any kind of health problem. The percentage of fat, muscle and water in the body is determined for all types of patients wishing to obtain nutritional advice, and the percentage of fat distribution in the body is also determined. After that, the age, height, gender, physical activities and blood laboratory tests are determined, through which the nutritional program customized for the individual is prepared and its implementation is provided with regular follow-up.
Personalized Nutrition Plans:
- Nutrition plans for diabetic, cardiovascular, and hypertension patients
- Weight gain programs for severe wasting patients.
- Special nutrition programs for gastro-intestinal patients.
- Special nutrition programs for children during periods of growth and development.
- Nutrition programs for mothers during pregnancy or lactation.
- Nutrition and diet services for patients in inpatient clinics.