The Department of Rheumatic Diseases at Istanbul University Hospital Aiden provides. M Medical Park Florya is a treatment for rheumatic inflammatory diseases and other musculoskeletal disorders. The muscles, bones, joints, and ligaments provide the movement of the body. In general, the name rheumatism is given to diseases that lead to pain and restrict movement in these structures and sometimes to swelling and distortions in the form.
Rheumatic diseases are not only one species since there are about 200 types of diseases in this group. Rheumatic diseases are manifested with very different complaints according to the type of disease. Unlike joints, rheumatic diseases can affect internal organs such as the heart, lung, and kidneys. Unlike the nose, it can affect the skin and the eye as well. So complaints are not limited to the joints only.
Common rheumatic diseases
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Degenerative diseases: osteoporosis.
- Connective tissue diseases: systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Sjogren’s syndrome.
- Mixed connective tissue diseases.
- Skin and muscle inflammation.
- Inflammation of the muscles.
- Undifferentiated connective tissue diseases.
- Phospholipid antigen syndrome.
- Ankylosing spondylitis infections: Ankylosing spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis, reactive arthritis, undifferentiated ankylosing joint infections.
- Behçet’s disease.
- Mediterranean fever.
- Rheumatic muscle pain.
- Acute articular rheumatism.
- Crystal arthritis: gout.
- False gout.
- Metabolic diseases: osteoporosis, osteomalacia, Paget’s disease.
- Vasculitis: Takayasu arteritis, streptococcal arteritis, microscopic vasculitis, Strauss East, granuloma
- Wagner, giant cell arteritis, and other systemic vasculitis.
- Infectious joint infections.
- Rheumatic results in the course of systemic diseases.